Sunday, December 24, 2006

We have a winner!

Actually, we have five of them. So, without further ado:

Here is the incredibly high tech voting system employed by us here at House o' Beentsy. Yep, that's the Tupperware votomatic 6000. Spared no expense!

Nice, right? Don't mind the Koolaid, I was doing a bit of dying last night.


Here we see the selection of the winners. That's the hand of the hubby doing the honours. And here is our list of winners:

Leanne has won a prize to be named later that the self proclaimed contest whore Rabbitch is donating.

Blogless Rachel has won the gorgeous handmade book that Lavender created.

Lucet, who also appears to be blogless, won the two skeins of Regia sock yarn, so she'll have some warm tootsies in the new year!

Ann in PA won the five skeins of Classic Elite Maya. Whatcha gonna make? Scarf? Hat? Mitts?

And, drumroll please, our grand prize winner Kathy, won the skein of Fleece Artist Mohair Locks. I can't wait to see what she creates from that!

I will send all of you an email and if you can send me back your snail mail addies I will get your prizes out in the mail prolly this week. Once the post office opens after Christmas. Now remember, these are coming from Canada and it's the busiest postal time of the year, so it may take a wee bit for them to get to you.

I really enjoyed this guys, it's been great to meeting each all of you and seeing what everyone is creating. Loved it! One thing I didn't know when I started this contest was that there is a Yahoo Group for Dulaan knitting, so if you are interested go have a peak at that too.

Oh, and I'm sorry Cheryl, I had my fingers and toes crossed for you, but it just didn't work. :( Everyone, go see her creations. She is Talented!

5 comments:

Lidna said...

Merry Christmas Tammy!

kmkat said...

Woot! I'm a winner! Thanks, Tammy -- I can't wait to see what I make with it, either!

Merry Christmas to y'all!

Leanne said...

Woot! I'm a winner too :-) Thanks for running the contest Tammy!

Lucette said...

Thanks Tammy for running a contest on a great cause. I am happy to be a winner too.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm a donor! I can't find your email address because I'm a little slow, as we all know. Drop me a line, mmkay? I also don't know if we decided what I was donating. I have 550 yards of superwash merino in laceweight here if that works. Handpainted in blues.