Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tagged

Linda over at Knitche tagged me up for a meme.

7 Random Things About Me:

1. I can wiggle my ears
2. When I have paper money in my wallet it must all be facing the same way. I will go completely ocd about this too.
3. I was adopted when I was 13 days old. I think that's why 13 is my lucky number.
4. The only thing I have more of than yarn is books. I'm a complete bookslut.
5. I couldn't wear flip flops until about 2 years ago. The thingy between my toes would send me over the edge within seconds.
6. I remember small dialogue bits from movies and stand up comedy routines. A LOT of them. I can pretty much recite The Breakfast Club from memory.
7. My favourite movies of all time are Trainspotting and Withnail and I.

There, I think that's about it. Now, I'm supposed to tag 7 people but I'm not sure I can find 7 who haven't done this one yet. Let's see...

Lavender
No Blog Rachel
WorkBasket

I swear, that is all I can find. I must be late to this party, everyone I read has done this meme already.

Posting will be a bit sporadic for the next month or so. Work is about to shift into overdrive which means I will be switching into overtime. 13 hour days or some such nonsense. Yikes. You kids play nice while I'm at work now, you hear?

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I just did the 7 facts for you... and since everyone I know has already done it, I decided to pass along a different meme, and you are one of the ones I tagged with it! Enjoy!